COACHING FOR IELTS / TOEFL / PTE
IELTS (International English Language Testing System), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), and PTE (Pearson Test of English – Academic) are the three most common English language proficiency tests for study, work and migration. All three test the applicants in the 4 basic skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
The IELTS relies more on British and Australian English, whereas TOEFL and PTE Academic have a distinctly American flavour. While these tests are universally known, not all universities accept all the tests. In general, the IELTS receives wider acceptance in Europe and Australia, while the TOEFL is more commonly accepted in the US. The PTE Academic, (the newest of the three), is finding acceptance across the world. The IELTS has two versions – Academic and General.
If you are planning to take one or more of the tests above, here is how I can help you.
- Understand the structure of each of the tests
- Create a game-plan based on the time available for preparation, your current level of language ability and the score being aimed for
- Give you plenty of practice material
- Give you structured feedback on the Speaking and Writing tasks
- Work on specific aspects of Grammar, Pronunciation and Fluency as required
- Enable you to enhance your overall English language proficiency
You can register for one-on-one classes conducted over Skype at mutually convenient timings.