Meet Nazreen - Your Coach & Founder of My English Makeover
In a career spanning 20+ years, I have worn multiple hats in training & development, placements, operations and event management.
My EFL/ESL clients include children and adults (students and working professionals). I’ve been particularly successful in helping learners overcome strong mother tongue (L1) influences to speak fluently, and with a neutral English accent.
I eat, breathe and live English. I believe a language is far more than its grammar. My classes focus on real-world communication and fluency, always keeping in mind, the learner and her abilities. I delight in coaching my clients to become effective and confident communicators.
- Jan 2015: Founded My English Makeover
- Jan 2006 – Apr 2015: Delivery Head – Conferences, QSIT; Program Manager, STeP-IN Forum (STeP-IN: a forum for Software Test Practitioners in India. STeP-IN Forum events were hosted by QSIT)
- Jan 2003 – Dec 2005: Content Developer and Corporate Trainer at QSIT
- Jan 2000 – Dec 2002: Freelance English language trainer
- Jan 1997 – Nov 2000: Regional Placements Head at Aptech Ltd.
- TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) from Cambridge University with a Band 4 rating
- Certified TEFL teacher from Asian College of Teachers (accredited by Training Qualifications UK and TESOL Canada
- PGDBA (HR) from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- B.A. (Economics) from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai